Biological, chemical, mechanical and thermal processes for handling, producing and treating, Biogas, biomass (sludge) and wastewater.
- M. Eng., Environmental Technology, DTU.
- 20 years with operations and analysis of biogas, biomass and wastwater handling, production and treatment.
Operations, people and project Management
- Operations manager, Wastewater systems, COK.
- Additional management courses and training
- 12 years as operations and people manage. Responsible for operations and maintenance of plants for biogas production, biomass handling and wastewater treatment. Working environment, Health and Safety of operators and technicians., maintenance. And for handling accidents, extreme weather and pollution incindents, collaboration, dialog with and reporting to local and national authorities.
- Constructions and R&D projects, often in collaboration with consulants and/or research and educational institues
- Teachings on:
Handling of wastewater, sludge and biogas,
On biological, chemical and mechanical processes to operators and technicians.
On legislations, operational finance, collaboration, dialog with and reporting to authorities and owner municipality, to administrative and political leaders.